Sunday, March 11, 2012

Skyping in a Closet


Teehees. First off, Skyping in general is just awesome. Technology nowadays is amazing! I can Skype my family in China, cousins in the States, my friends that are studying away from home and of course, people that you see often in Vancouver too! It can sometimes be even better, just because it's so silly!

More on that silliness...
Skyping from a closet. Not the first time for me. The first time, I was packing and Skyping Britt from the closet in Phoenix-showing her all my new purchases and everything like that! But this time, I was on the receiving end of a Closet Skype (yes, it's a thing now). Even better because there were THREE lovely people all warm and cozy in their closet Skyping me! I felt so special. :) All smiles on this end.

Skype=awesome. Closets=awesome. Skyping in a Closet = superduper awesometastic! whatwhat!
(I think i'm kind of tired... because I get weirder when i'm tired.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment