Friday, March 2, 2012

EVERYTHING BAGEL!


Today I was downtown and had about an hour to kill between interviews. *crossing my fingers* I also forgot my umbrella and was wearing heels... aka it was POURING OUT and I needed somewhere dry and I suck at wearing heels. So of course... TIM HORTONS SAVES THE DAY! Not to mention I had yet to participate in the RUTR contest. Went into Timmy's (yes we're on a nickname basis now) just to get some tea/ RUTR!!!!!!~! and saw the everything bagel. :) :) :) I think those 3 smiles suffice. Maybe if there was an emoticon for drooling that would've been a bit more effective =d" Maybe?

Anyways, to cut a long story short, I LOVE EVERYTHING BAGELS. Perhaps not even for the taste, but for all the great experiences that they have been present for. Late night heart-to-hearts at Timmy's, excursions into North Van for the elusive Pinkberry (also omnomnom-worthy). And of course just your everyday hanging out with friends! Being dramatic, I would say that the Everything Bagel can represent comfort and stability, especially in times of emotional volatility. Awesome.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment