Friday, March 23, 2012

Certificates!


SO tonight, I just got home from the delightful, heart-warming and entertaining CUS Awards Night! It was great to see all the super-involved students and staff in an environment that involves more than just a passing "Hello, how's it going?" It's great that some of the most giving and generous people received the recognition and congratulations that they deserved. And of course, there was great food and lovely entertainment! I think my personal favourite was the rendition of "Fly me to the moon" by Johannes and Andrea. Fun choreography too!

I guess in the end, it was great to walk across that stage and stand with people that I know have done amazing things! I guess I never really thought of what I did as anything special or out of the ordinary, but now that I look at who I stood beside up on the stage, I realize I must have been pretty cool to be next to them! :)
This post isn't really about certificates or trophies or awards, but more the recognition of your efforts. I think that is the part that truly matters.
I'm super happy and glad that I got involved this year. It allowed me to meet some PRETTY amazing people ;) My CUS family included (RIKI AND JULIE<3). I am going to miss it SO MUCH next year, but as they say: All good things must come to an end. (At least until I get back!)

I have another post to ADD (since tonight was so fab.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment