Monday, March 19, 2012

Obeying Sticky Notes

So I was just journaling and feeling a little bit melancholy for a couple reasons... And then I turn my head to my dresser, which is covered with various sticky notes with inspirational whatnots. The one that caught my eye was: Laugh! It was simple and emphasized with 2 purposeful underlines. I laughed out loud. Then I laughed some more at myself for laughing in the first place. To be obeying the orders of a STICKY NOTE? How absurd. But at the same time it was wonderful and enlightening and relieving. The moment I start to take myself too seriously or get caught up with all the not-so-fab thoughts in my head, I  need to remember to just turn my head slightly to the left and just take a peek at these little notes of sunshine I have plastered all over my dresser! They never fail to make me smile.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment