Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dogs chasing dogs!



Sooo today I was studying for ma Marketing final at my neighbourhood park when this supercute dog runs up to me and drops his rubber orange ball at my feet. His owner is apologizing for the distraction, but it's all good! I throw the ball back in the owner's direction (kinda weakly.. :P) and get back to my marketing pricing strategies.

Anywayssss. Backstory aside, about 5 minutes later, I look up to see that same doggy chasing another smaller, fluffier dog around! It's nipping at the fluffy dog's tail, playfighting etc. Best of all, the dog that was being chased kept playing dead perhaps in an attempt to fend off further tail nipping? :) Regardless, it was superduper cutee! And I was definitely very distracted and unproductive.
There goes my studying! At least I got some adorableness-appreciation out of it....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment