Thursday, April 26, 2012

Insight

So I was just reading through some stuff and reflecting and came upon this little blurb.

"Sometimes I doubt my own intentions. Sometimes I doubt why I am where I am. Where am I? Where am I headed? Do I want to be there? Go back to the things that make you happiest and stick to them. Don't let go and don't regret enjoyment. Try new things."

I feel like this can be extended/elaborated on.

"Try new things." Don't be afraid to see if they make you happy. If they don't make you happy and don't add value, then it's essentially a wasted investment and you could be getting better returns elsewhere. (Yes, I just business schooled that sentence UP!) However, if they do ADD VALUE to your life then make them happen. Over and over again. Keep creating your own happiness and don't let anything stand in the way of that. YOU are in control.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment