Monday, July 9, 2012

Friendsfriendsfriends

Wow. I just had the BEST day at the beach EVER!

We went to Kits as kind of an Emily-is-going-away/ let's-hangout dealio and so many of my friends showed up! I was kind of surprised actually. I thought that only about 15 people would be there, but by my estimates/lists around 36 showed up for me :) and about 10 friends of friends were with us as well.
It was definitely more than I ever thought was possible. (Especially given my low effort in organizing...)

Anyways. vball, frisbee sillyness and bbt.

Big thanks to everyone for coming out to enjoy the sunshine, especially those that brought things or came before/after work.

I was a little bit anxious about people not caring that I left and now I feel a LOT better. (Wow that sounds conceited/ a bit stupid. :P)

I guess it's always glad to know you have friends that are there for you and will put in the effort.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment